1. WE BELIEVE the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16-17; II Peter 1:21; Revelation 22:18-19)
2. WE BELIEVE in one God, existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14; John 14:10, 26)
3. WE BELIEVE in the deity of Jesus Christ, that He was supernaturally begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, and is God and man. (Matthew 1:20-21; Luke 1:35-36; 2:10-11)
4. WE BELIEVE in the literal, physical, bodily resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His literal, physical, bodily ascension into Heaven and in His present work there as High Priest, Mediator, and Advocate for us (Hebrews 9:24; 10:20-21; I Timothy 2:5-6; I John 2:1, 2).
5. WE BELIEVE that at the precise time of the new birth the believer immediately receives the Holy Spirit and is by Him baptized (placed) into the body of Christ, is forever indwelt by the Holy Spirit as Comforter, Teacher and Guide, and if yielded to Him, is filled by the Spirit and is empowered for service (John 1:32-34; Acts 1:8; Acts 15:8; Rom. 6:13; 12:1-2; Eph. 5:18).
6. WE BELIEVE the Gospel is the good news that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins; that He was buried and rose again from the grave on the third day. He paid our sin debt and purchased our salvation for us; and that all who place their faith in Him are saved by His shed blood. ( I Corinthians 15:3-4, Colossians 1:14, Ephesians 1:7, Romans 5:9, Acts 4:12)
7. WE BELIEVE marriage is the joining of one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:24; Romans 7:2, I Corinthians 7:10, Ephesians 5:22-23)
8. WE BELIEVE that men and women are spiritually equal before God, but that God has ordained distinct and separate functions for men and women in the church. (I Tim 2:8-15, 3:4-5,12)